Look out Tarifa. Most of Marbella is heading your way!
The stabilisation of the fourth wave in Andalucía as well as the ongoing vaccination programme lead to Junta de Andalucía President, Juanma Moreno, announcing a relaxation in some of the current restricttions. These will come into effect from midnight on Thursday March 29.
The new measures are as follows:
- Movement is allowed between the eight provinces of Andalucía.
- The perimeter closure of the autonomous community reamains in place, so that it is only be possible to enter and leave Andalusia witha justified cause.
- The curfew also remains in force between 11 pm and 6 am.
- Commercial and hospitality activity is allowed until 10.30 pm.
- A maximum of six people are allowed to gather outdoors and four are allowed indoors in hospitality establishments. In those municipalities in which the contagion rate exceeds 500 cases per 100,000 inhabitants, a municipal border closure will be established.
- Municipalities with a rate of more than 1,000 infections per 100,000 inhabitants will see their borders closed and, in addition, all non-essential activity will be suspended, as before.
- In municipalities with fewer than 5,000 inhabitants, a specific risk assessment will be carried out.
With Marbella beach bunnies and surfer boys allowed to travel into Cadiz province from midnight on Thursday, it is safe to say that the Costa de la Luz could be more than a little busy this weekend!