Why not advertise Your business or service here?
Slider

Illegal electrical connection caused blaze

The devasting fire that gutted Laguna Village and forced the evacution of 30 households was the result of an illegal power connection.

National Police yesterday revealed that the blaze, which destroyed bars, restaurants and boutiques in the luxury commercial centre, started in the nearby countryside. It was caused by an illegal electric connection from an electricity box to a small shack. The owners of the shack, a man of 43 and a woman of 51, had rigged up an extension lead across the 100m of countryside for their electrical appliances.

The couple have been detained by police and charged with causing a fire through gross neglect, damage and illegally using electricity.

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn

Related Posts