If you’ve been lucky enough to be chilling out at one of Marbella’s Beach Clubs this summer, then along with the great setting, perfect weather and tempting food and drink, you’ll also have noticed ‘influences’ and ‘Instamodels’ preening and posing around the pool.
So it comes as no surprise to find that when swimwear brand Pour Moi analysed Instagram data to pinpoint where the most photographed beach clubs in the world – two of Marbella’s best known – Ocean Club and Nikki Beach – made the top ten in seventh and ninth respectively.
Three of the beach clubs in the list are located in Spain, but the Potato Head Beach Club in Bali topped the list. The ten most photographed beach clubs in the world were …
1. Potato Head Beach Club – Seminyak, Bali
2. Phi Beach – Sardinia, Italy
3. Blue Marlin – Ibiza, Spain
4. Le Club 55 – St Tropez, France
5. Scorpios – Mykonos, Greece
6. La Brisa – Canggu, Bali
7. Ocean Club Marbella – Marbella, Spain
8. Sundays Beach Club – Uluwatu, Bali
9. Nikki Beach Marbella – Marbella, Spain
10. Ku De Ta – Seminyak, Bali
Hopefully this will offer a little bit of comfort for Ocean Club, that took the decision to close for 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic. But with its palms, huge pool and nsta-worthy food, they can be confident of making the list again.